Tuesday, July 06, 2010

To YOU, on our anniversary***

Its a little late...but here it is.

To My Wonderful Husband,

I want to start by thanking you. Thanking you for not only what you do for me daily, but for what you do for this family. I thank you for leaving 4 years ago, because it was only then,I realized how much I lost, and what our marriage meant to me, and what a real marriage is supposed to be.
I thank you for telling me those wonderful words the awful day my mom was buried. "me and her broke up"...It made my mind reel and my heart beat, and my emotions flow. At that time, I had no idea that THIS is where that statement would lead us. I am so grateful that it has.
I love you more now, than I ever could have back then, and for that I thank you.
You show me daily, how much you love me and this family, by all the things you say and do.
Finally, thank you for loving me unconditionally, understanding me (mostly) and for just being YOU..
You are the love of my life, the man of my dreams, my rock, my heart and my soul. I love you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...It is never too late to hear such wonderful things, and by the way you said wonderful things on our actual anniversary. You gave me a beautiful card too! You don't have to thank me for doing the things I do for our family, but I appreciate it. Thank you for all you do also. You mean everything to me. We are so lucky to recognize what we lost, and to get it all back is amazing! I love you more now than I was ever capable of before so perhaps it was the best thing to happen to us. I love our life together and I love you more each day. Thank you for being my rock, my love and my soul mate!