Monday, December 25, 2006

Thank Goodness its Over.......

As much as I love Christmas, and it really is my favorite time of year, I usually can't wait for it to be over. And I know a ton of you are with me on this. The stress,and work,and anticipation for it to be over in 24hrs is just cruel.

Now thanks to a certain someone, Im not mentioning names, this Christmas was not anticipated at all. However with the help of some friends and relatives, I was FORCED into decorating and celebrating "for the kids sake". It ended up being the best thing I could have done. (Thanks to all involved). The last thing I wanted was the ex to think I was in a funk and not celebrating on his behalf. Even if I was, I wasnt letting him know that.

But now that all is said and done, the stockings were hung by the chimney with care, and my sugar plums got their presents from Santa, and the food was cooked.......umm..bought, I had a fabulous time with my family and my new B-friend, "S" (formally known as "T" to keep his identity hidden, but after the ruby ring forget it now.)

Thanks to everyone that helped celebrate, called to see if I was o.k. and "hanging in there", and sent Christmas cards to just Stacy O and kids. YOu are my friends, and loved ones and what I thought was going to be a depressing, waste of a day turned out wonderful thanks to you all.

Merry Christmas to all and to all Good night! xxoo

No comments: