Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wacky Wednesday

Well, I have been waiting for Santa to come by on the fire truck for a while now. So I can run my children into the street in the freezing cold to see him, and scare the crap out of S. So I heard him in the area, but he sounded so far away. I had plenty of time to take a shower, N & S were in bed already at this point but I had every intention of ripping N right out of the bed. I would let S sleep, I'm nice like that.

So being that he was so far away I decided to take my time in the shower ( ya know shave legs etc..) Well, by the time I got out he was gone!! Yes, gone! I waited a whole year to freeze my but off outside waving to a fake Santa in the back of a fire truck while he throws candy canes at me......and I missed him. :( I guess theres always next year.

1 comment:

~Denise said...

hey! when I lived there he didn't throw candy canes at me! He just waved and said HO! HO! HO!

Sounds like you get to go to a crazy packed dept. store and stand in line w/ a million other screaming kids and crying parents (or the other way around) to have you kids sit on a strangers lap and take candy from him.

Have fun!!!! ;)