Friday, December 19, 2008

SNOW SNOW SNOW............

Well, it is snowing here. Really really snowing. uhhhhhggggg
Hate it desperately, although it didnt stop me from getting my nails done when it first started. I didn't expect it to accumulate so darn fast.

I just went to my sons school for a "Snuggle up and Read" day. They got to wear their pj's and bring a blanket and book. They all were in the gym and we all sat around and listened to Santa read a story and then we read the book we brought. It really was cute and the kids were so excited. Santa jumped down from the stage and ran through the middle of the gym out the door and S says "Oh, man i missed him again!!" (last night Santa drove by in a fire truck and he didn't stop and hug S so she was crying about it.)
So, the folks got an apartment, and when they were going to put down a deposit the landlord called and said that they couldn't give the apt to them because the apt isn't set up for a "disabled" person. (apparently mom tripped into the apt and the way she looks they must think she is a liability) sooooo back to the drawing board...
She is trying to eat a little better, with alot of pushing from us.

So I decided to join Facebook, its like My space i think. Only because, a few of my friends have been asking me to. So I went and sighned up. I have to put in my highschool and a group of people popped up. Low and behold my old best friend Joani was staring at me. I was shocked! So I asked her to be "my friend" and she responded immediately. She was just as shocked to see me. I moved back to NY in 1988 and we lost touch pretty quickly after that. So i called her on the way to get my nails done and we caught up a little. I do look forward to keeping in touch with her.
So that about catches you up......
Oh, i put up the tree on Sunday and the kids watched the Grinch movie and they loved it and has been watching it ever since, i decorated a little as well. NOt too much, but i wasnt really in the mood this year ya know...
Well Moving On..

No comments: