Monday, June 01, 2009

A Few Words of Mine

Dear S
My wonderful 4 yr old, you are beautiful, smart, funny and the love of my life. So answer me this? Why the Hell can't you sleep through the night?? Why Oh Why , when mommy has to work in the AM you feel the need to get up in the middle of the night. Not once, but twice?? Ugghghg. I am very sleep deprived, and it leads me to the impatience that i show you.
Little girl, i so hope this is a phase that ends soon.
Love you xxoo Mommy.....

Dear Brain of Mine,
You did it again. We have spoke about this, numerous times and it is getting old.
Please donot start to throbbbbb and ache and give me the urge to shove a fork in my eye to put myself out of my own misery. ON A WORK DAY.
Sigh....one day you will listen. I have a lot less stress in my life and there is no reason for you to just pop up, so stop it please.
Thanks again
Your body.

Dear Love of MIne,
Thank you for being you, and loving me unconditionally. You are the love of my life, my best friend, my rock and my soul mate (yes i believe in those). Even though we lost a few years, you have made them up 10 fold with the love and adoration you show me daily. I love and appreciate you always and forever.
Love ME xxoo

Dear MOM,
I miss you terribly. Lou's B-day came and went and it was not the same without you being here. Nothing ever will again. Sometimes i still cant believe you are gone, and i feel your near. I wish you were here to see our family together again. I know how upset you were when we weren't. We are very happy now, and i feel like you are here watching over us. I love you mommy.
Love S-
P.S. Dad is doing OK. I'm keeping an eye on him :)

No comments: