Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day# 11 Something That people have complimented you on.

This one is easy. People have always complimented me on my personality. I am a very outgoing person, I know this. But, the ONE thing that really stands out to me that people mention is my sense of humor. I. crack. myself. up.
I also tend to look at the bright side of things, and don't let much bother me. My dad calls in being an "air head" but I beg to differ. Airheads, to me are flighty about everything. (think blonde girl twirling her hair and giggling)I,on the other hand, take certain things very serious, like my job and family. But I don't walk around with the world on my shoulders, and I only let certain things burden me.
I love to laugh and joke about most things, I love my life, and my family. I consider my self a happy person.
I am also very funny. I find funny things in most everything, and share my perspective on them, with anyone really. My mom always said that was my best trait, and my hubby says that is what is attractive to him. Thats a plus.
I like being funny and making people laugh. It's helpful that my hubby is funny too, so we play off each other. We have the same type humor. I love it!
I liked this post. It was an upper, instead of the downers I have been having to write. yay me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a great writer and you do have a positive attitude. Your family is blessed.

Aunt p