Friday, October 29, 2010

Day # 10 Someone You Wish You Didn't Know

I thought a lot about this post. I wanted to be honest with myself, which is what this 30 days of truth is really about.
I could very easily just say its my ex sister in law and call it a day. However, I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. I say that so many times, I think I may have my own sister actually believing it. The forever pessimist.
There is no one in my life that I wish I didn't know. Everyone in my life is there for a reason, a purpose. I have learned something from everyone in my life. Good or Bad. There are, however, people in my life that I no longer want to speak to, or bother with. But they are still a part of my life regardless how far away or tucked into the back of my mind they are. I am still glad that they were there .
Boring I know, but it is the truth.

No comments: