Saturday, November 06, 2010

Day #12. Something You Never get Compliments On

I have to say that this post is pretty difficult for me. I even asked the hubby for help and he had no idea (thanks B, very helpful).
It's not difficult because I get soooo many compliments daily. In fact I don't really like compliments. They embarrass me actually. So, if and when I do get them, I usually make a joke while thanking the person.
I get compliments on my children mostly.
When I first saw this Truth to write about, the first thing I thought of was Patience. I don't get told that I have a fabulous amount of patients. Probably because I don't think I do. Come to think of it, I have never complimented anyone on THEIR patience. I have said it in a joke, but never seriously.
I suppose that Patience is something that I will have to work on for myself and my children.

No comments: