Saturday, March 05, 2011

Update....

A few things that has been going on here.

* My moms birthday came and went. I worked, I was sad, I moved on.
* My moms death day came and went. I worked, I was sad, I moved on.
* I decided we needed a cleaning lady. She started on Tues. Every other Tues will be the best day of my life. It was like a new house. It is still pretty clean too. Nice.
* We are 14 days away from going to Florida. Disney to be exact. I CANNOT wait. I am so excited. I havent started packing yet, but I have made a list....baby steps
*My sis and dad are still living next door. As far as I know, they are both alive, but not in perfect harmony...Its hard living with a parent when you havent in years. They will be fine.
* My sons birthday is this month. He will be 8 and he can almost lay his head on my shoulder. STANDING. He is a giant. I love him to pieces..
* Right now we are getting a chair rail in the dining room. When we are on vaca we will be having the downstairs painted. I cant wait. I dont know if I am more excited about vaca or coming home to a brand new painted house.
* We all have cabin fever. No one wants to be inside anymore. The school has been doing some fun stuff which is good. It gets the kids out of the house for a while.
That about sums it up for now...

No comments: