Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Much Happier

Its been 2 months since I have written anything. 
Honestly, the last post was a freakin bummer if I do say so myself, and I couldn't stand reading it every time I logged in.

The past few months have been rough for me. Some marital issues and anger and just plain blah has emerged..
Someone needs to tell the blahs that they need to go away in the spring…its for winter only!

So, now its June, and warm, and lovely, with sun and fun and pool time. I am clearly aware how the seasons effect by disposition.

Baseball season is in full swing. My son is awesome, but his team sucks…hate to say it but I think they named the movie "Bad News Bears" after his team, minus the winning at the end. I feel bad for my son, however, he isn't the best on the team by far, but he loves it and he is good .
The hubby started his baseball Coaching as well. It shows how much he truly loves it. He is so proud of his "guys". We always talked about when we had kids he wanted to coach his son in baseball. His dreams are starting to come true. He coaches the 17 yr olds now , but he has Nick at practice with him and coaches him as well. It shows, Nick has gotten so much better.

My girl is full on into Soccer. She has gotten so good!! Thats all on her coach Kelli, she has them playing all yr and it shows in how good she has gotten.
Im in the process of signing them up for summer camps..
Summer is in FULL swing!!
June is full of, Field day, 5th grade field trip, moving up ceremony and mama panicking over JR High…

Still Moving On…..

No comments: