Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Closure???????..............

Well on Sunday night I dropped the kids off to the ex. He had them for Labor Day.
I walked them to the door of his apt. and he answered the door and the new one was there too.
Now i stayed and chatted a little w/the ex about the kids. Somewhere from the very pit of my soul i said this to the new one:
" I just want to thank you for being so nice to my kids. They are my life and i really appreciate that you take care of them when they are here. Alot of women wouldnt do that, get involved with a man w/ babies, so thanks alot"
So the rest of the conversation went on, then i left.
I hear the door close when i was leaving and it was her coming out to talk to me. She said
" Thanks you for saying that, you didnt have to. I just want to know that whatever happened between me and B (the ex) wasnt planned and it just happened."

i said " I am over that and it is water under the bridge, my main concern is my kids and that they are loved and cared for. They seeem to like you and are happy when they come here and that is what matters to me. I just wanted you to know that i do appreciate what you do for them and let them go to your aunts and moms to swim and play, thats very nice of you"

She said some more nice stuff about my kids (duh) and that was about it. I think we actually hugged too. It was all very Lifetime Movieish.
Now I either overdosed on my happy meds that day, or I am truly over this thing and have achieved the ultimate closure.
Hmmmm, all i know is that i left with a lighter heart, and felt good about what i said.
MOVING ON!!

No comments: