Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Home and Garden

So i decided to become a Home and Garden Designer. I have gone to about 5-6 parties and know the designer well, and i love the products.
So on Saturday night, my BFF Stacey had a paty, and i had alot of fun there again and finally decided to become a designer.
Avon is out!! I will stay a rep. for myself, but people suck at paying for things, and i now have to go in debt for it. I told some people today and they are bummed but understand.
So if you know anyone who wants to host a party let me know. It is so easy to do and you get stuff for cheap and sometimes free.
Moving On

1 comment:

~Denise said...

I hope I don't owe you any money!!!
Good luck with the new endeavor!and I'm supposed to tell you that I tagged you on my blog. Go check it out!
Can't wait to see you at Tday!!!