Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween







What a good time we had. I had 2 friends over, so it was a total of 2 adults and 5 kids.



B picked them up at "school" and took them around for a while. I was pissed for a while b/c I wanted to be the one to do it first. My costumes, my kids etc... but then i realized that it wouldnt of been fair for the kids to go to him in the dark and cold.






Anyway got alot of stuff and bought most of it to work. I did miss my sis. she always came w/us on Halloween. Last one she gets to miss though.






Moms doing good. Got a wig and a few scarves, and dad shaved his head in support of her. He was loosing the hair battle anyway. Moms gonna send pixz. that should be good. Enjoy the pixs...

1 comment:

~Denise said...

oh sooooooooo cute!
can't wait to hug and kiss on them next week!! (and you too!)