Friday, November 14, 2008

The Kids

My son, love of my life ,is too cute, and smart, and gorgeous. Gosh, i could go on but I wont.
However, He was standing next to me at the computer desk and i held his face and said
"you are so gorgeous ya know?" He says to me, " No mommy I am lucky" and i say "Really? Why?" He says "Because my mommy and daddy love me so much" Ughhh if i could have eaten him up I would of.
Then there is the Girl.......She is too smart and extremely beautiful, but Ughhh i would eat her up just to stop her from talking so dam much.
She says on a regular basis, " Mommy you need to stop being so grumpy" and " Mommy, you have to have more patience with me". Then the other day I was "mad" at her and she brought me a leaf and said she was "giving me a leaf so I wont be mad at her anymore" Peace offering i guess.
Now EVERY time i am a little mad or her version of it, she yells "mommy i gave you a leaf so you wont be mad at me!!!"
That girl needs to give me a tree! I love her to pieces and she is a Mini-Me in every sense of the word, but Good Lord she is exhausting. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Stacy. You have the hardest job in the world. There's nothing harder than being a single mom. Kids want their mom to be happy no matter what. I always tell my daughter "just smile, even if you don't feel like it". When I was a kid if my mother was happy, I was happy. If she wasn't, neither was I. You are doing great. I'm so sorry about your mom. With God all things are possible. Aunt Pris