Monday, March 16, 2009

Step One

I had a date last night. We went to J&R's Steak house and it was very good. As was the company. We started talking about the past and what happened. A few things were hard to hear, but needed to be said.
Afterwards we came back home and kissed the kids goodnight. We watched some TV and started talking again.
It got a little heated, and voices got raised, but neither of us were really mad. I know this stuff needs to be talked about. It hurts. Alot. But all of it happened and i was at fault too and that needs to be recognized as well. When he left last night we still liked eachother :)
He called me this AM and told me that he was thinking about our conversation last night when he left. He was happy with the way the conversation went becaus it really could have gone worse. We both know that this stuff has to be talked about and not pushed under the rug..
I think it was a step in the right direction...
Moving On

No comments: