I am, however, starting a new job. In a hospital. Yikes.
So the changes are big.
1.leaving a job i have been at for 6yrs, and the friends that go with it.
2. Leaving a job that my kids went with me everyday, so they were a spit away.
3. Starting a job, that includes 12hr shifts. 3 days a week.
4. Having to worry that the hubby will have them for 12hrs, 3 days a week. Not that he cant handle it, he certainly can. But now there is dance, and karate and a 4yr old involved. Its part of my controlling OCD i think, that i have a little bit of. just a little.
5. Having my daughter at a "babysitters" instead of a "daycare". I am a little leery of that. I KNOW that she is social, and ready for Kindergarten etc.. but its going to be a ridiculous change for her too. So worry there too. (i think i worry too much)
6. On my days off, the 4 yr old is home with me. *sigh* what can I say about that? We are going to either hate each other or love each other. But either way, anything that i need to get done she has to go with me. I cant make apppt or do things after work anymore. This should be interesting.
I do have to say that i am excited to be going into this new phase in life. I just hope they are ready for me..