Saturday, September 11, 2010

The First day of School

SO the night before school started Sara was up 3 times in the night. " She heard something".I think it was the excitement she heard in her head. The first day of school was exciting for all of us. My stomach was in knots for her. They were dressed early and ready to go. Grandpa came over to wish them luck, which was exciting to them.
We walked to the school and Nick was happy to take Sara to class.
So they went inside and I watched them walk down the hallway holding hands, as the big brother walked the little sister to class. It was the sweetest thing I've ever seen.
When school was over her teacher said that she cried during a fire drill, but she was great the whole day. I can't ask for much more than that.
I did miss them a lot, but enjoyed the quiet as well.
Oh, and I only cried a little bit...


No comments: