Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day # 6 Something you hope you never have to do

This seems like an easy one to me because there are a TON of things that I hope I never have to do. Such as:
CPR on a child
Go to an Oncologist. For Anyone in my family. Ever. again.
Mow a lawn, the sound kills me!
Get divorced again.
Have surgery.
Those are a few things that I hope never happens in my life.
The MAIN thing, I hope I will never have to do is bury one of my children.
When I hear that someone had to bury their child, whatever the age, it hurts my heart.
We are the parents. WE are supposed to die before our children. After they are grown and with amazing families of their own. Settled and happy in their life.
I don't know if I could handle my life anymore if I had to bury one of my kids. The pain would slowly kill me, and although I know I would have to move on for the other child, I don't know if I could survive.

No comments: