Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day # 15 Someone you couldn't live without because you have tried living without.

Well, I have said that my divorce is my biggest regret in my life. One that had to happen none the less, because we wouldn't be the way we are today if it didn't.
I don't want to say that I couldn't live without him, in a sense that I would die if we didn't get back together.
My life was not the same. It always felt like something was missing, even though I had a boyfriend too. My life was essentially up side down, and i always felt like nothing was quite right, like I couldn't put my finger on it. There was an emptiness that was always there, even if I didn't acknowledge it at all times.
I felt and acted like everything was ok and I had it all together, but truth was I didn't. I THOUGHT I did too.
I didn't figure it out till Feb. 15th of 2009, when it all came together, and I am so happy it did.

No comments: