Friday, December 03, 2010

Thanksgiving mini-vaca








This Thanksgiving we decided to go upstate to visit the hubby's Aunt P. and family. Aunt D and the kids came early so we got plenty of visiting in. My kids are in love with their cousins!
So I worked on Wed before Thanksgiving, so we left afterwards at around 5. We packed the van, stopped at 7-11 and realized we forgot the directions. Dam. When we got BACK home, I realized that I also forgot the plug for the computer!! Yikes, it would really have been a looonnnggg ride upstate.
The kids were awesome on the trip there. They watched movies, and hardly complained at all. We stopped at Cracker Barrel for dinner. Yummo! So glad we found it!.
When we got there, it was crazy for a little while, then things calmed down. We got a lot of quality family time. We went to Neils for dinner, it was very good, and relaxing.
We left on Friday , after a very fun and relaxing time had by all.
I really enjoy seeing them. They are the polar opposite of my family, which isn't a bad thing, just different.

No comments: