Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Daddy Oh Dad!!







                                                    Daddy oh Dad, what have you done
                                                       Where did you go to?
                                                        Where did you run?

                                                    We've spoken so briefly,
                                                      Hardly, at times

                                                     You were still my Daddy
                                                        You still were mine.
   
                                                      You left without a word,
                                                        Not one little goodbye

                                                       I can't believe you are not here...I can't
                                                            I can't try!

                                                      You left your family, your loved ones, your friends
                                                            Could this be it? Could this be the end?

                                                        I see you in my dreams,
                                                          Your voice in my head

                                                       I can't get you out
                                                         No proper GOODBYE was said.

                                                    I miss you daily...you're in my heart
                                                       Fly up to mom , and don't ever part!!

                                                       

No comments: